Terms & Conditions
This document is a written binding agreement and an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Thank you for visiting and using Cohire™. We are excited and glad you are here, but there are some rules you need to agree to before you use our websites and services (“Services”). When we use the word Services, we mean not only the www.cohire.co.in website, but also all the other websites, services and applications made available by Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
You must agree and accept all of the Terms, or you don’t have the right to use the Services offered through Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Your using the Services in any way means that you agree to all of these Terms, and these Terms will remain in effect while you use the Services.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- USE OF OUR CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYAll information displayed, transmitted or carried by the Website (“Content”) is owned by Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd. and protected by copyright and the relevant intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content, unless as stipulated by the terms of this Agreement. You agree to and shall abide by all copyright licenses, notices and restrictions stipulated on the Website vis-à-vis the Content to be accessed through the Website and not to alter the content in any way.If you would like to use any Content from the Website, you need prior permission and can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the preparation of the Website/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Website. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Website and contents thereof error-free and user-friendly.
- The Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Website/Services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our Website provides Users with access to compiled information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As-Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. Certain contents in the Services/Website may contain opinions and views. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, we will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any content uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
- The Company, based on any form of access to the Services or Website or registrations/submissions through any source whatsoever, may contact the User through SMS, email and call, to give information about its services as well as notifications on various important updates . The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database,under applicable law. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for information and job opportunties through telephone, SMS, email, etc.
- LEGAL PROVISIONS
- A. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL OUTSOURCED MARKETING PVT. LTD. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, arising from your use of any of the website and its service/sor for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service , including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- B. INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify and hold Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd.its shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, contractors, and partners harmless for and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses, and expenses (including attorneys and court and arbitration fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action (“Claim”), we will provide notice of the Claim to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder). We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification, in which event you will cooperate with us in such defense and any settlement.
- C. YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- A. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAW | JURISDICTIONThese Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be construed in accordance of the laws of the Republic of India, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. For all purposes of these Terms (including other terms and policies referred herein), the Parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in city of Bengaluru, state of Karnataka, India.
- ASSIGNMENTYou may not assign, delegate, novate or transfer these Terms or your rights or obligations hereunder, or your Services account, in any way (by operation of law or otherwise) without prior written consent of Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd. We may transfer, assign, novate or delegate these Terms and our rights and obligations without consent. Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US AND USING COHIRE.CO.IN