NATURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US:
During your registration or usage of the Website you may provide and/or we may access, capture or store various sensitive personal information, personal information or general information or data with respect to your activities or usage on the Website. We may install cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same. Certain information or data which you may provide includes:
- Contact Details i.e. mobile number or other telecommunication number
- Email User identification for accessing features and services of the website
- Password(s) associated with the above user identification
- Other information you upload and/or provide to us.
YOU SHALL PROVIDE CORRECT AND UPDATED INFORMATION:
You represent to us that the information or data you provide to us on the Website from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data to us. Your providing the information or data to us and our consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
INFORMATION FOR WHICH WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE:
While using the Website you may provide sensitive personal information, personal information or other general information about yourself or in connection with yourself to third parties or generally post on the Website. The Website may have web pages, cookies, files, software, data or other information or communication links that are originated, created or posted by third parties (including advertisers, content or other partners or users) that can or has the capabilities of collecting, storing or using your data / information. We are not responsible for such data or information collected, stored or used by third parties even if such third parties uses the Website to collect, store or use such data or information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect your data and information. However, you may note that we may collect, store and process your information or data in computer resource, computer system or computer network which may not be owned or controlled by us and may be situated outside of Republic of India. You acknowledge that governmental or law enforcement authorities in the countries where your data or information is stored may have right to decrypt, collect, monitor or access to your data or information which actions are completely out of our control. We don’t take any responsibilities for such actions.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect and use the data gathered for the following purposes (as permitted under applicable law):
- Providing talent solutions and connecting people to work;
- Creating and managing online accounts;
- Processing payments;
- Managing our business partner, client and vendor relationships;
- Where permitted under law, for communicating about, and administering participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- Responding to individuals’ inquiries and claims;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our services;
- Managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
- To provide information based on your needs and respond to your requests. Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd may use your personal information to provide you with notices of new product releases and service developments.
- To select content, improve quality, and facilitate use of the websites. Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd may use your personal information, including the information gathered as a result of site navigation and electronic protocols and cookies (including third-party cookies), to help create and personalize website content, improve website quality, evaluate page response rates, conduct usability testing, and facilitate your use of the websites (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, and preserve order information between sessions).
- To protect Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd content and services. We may use your information to prevent potentially illegal activities and to enforce our terms and conditions. We also use a variety of technological systems to detect and address anomalous activity and to screen content to prevent abuse, such as spam. These efforts may, on occasion, result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION?
You can control the information we have about you and how we use it in several ways.
- If you are a registered user, you can review, revise, and correct the personal data that you have provided to Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the unsubscribe method provided in our various communications
PERSONAL DATA ABOUT MINORS AND CHILDREN
Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd does not knowingly collect data from or about children under 16 without the permission of parent(s)/guardian(s). If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 16, please contact us.
Please be aware, that we treat your personal information and data as strictly confidential.
We use a variety of methods , such as firewalls, intrusion detection software and manual security procedures, to secure your data against loss or damage and to help protect the accuracy and security of Personal Data and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use. If you think that the Website or any Personal Data is not secure or that there has been unauthorized access to the Website or your personal data , please contact email@example.com immediately.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION OR DATA:
Your information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under full compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT + RESPONSES TO LEGAL REQUESTS:
Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
YOUR EUROPEAN UNION PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) (also known as GDPR), if you are an individual protected by the GDPR you may have certain rights as a data subject. To request information about or avail yourself of those rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GDPR Request” in the subject line. In the email please describe, with specificity, the GDPR right you are requesting assistance with. Please note additional information may be requested prior to initiation of a request and that Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee with respect to certain requests. Upon Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd completion of its review you will be notified if your request has been granted, denied, or exemptions apply.
- To request details of the information we hold about you, if you have provided us with your personal information, but decide at a later date that you no longer want to receive information from us, or if you wish to update us that your contact details have changed or change your preferences, please let us know.
Information for persons in the EU, EEA or EU citizens:
Users in the EU or EU citizens are granted a number of additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. These include:
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- For more information on these rights please read the relevant guidance issued by the ICO: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/
- If you are unhappy with the way we have processed your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you remain unhappy with how your complaint is dealt with you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/). Alternatively, you are entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office without first referring your complaint to us.
We may use your information or data for various communications to you. You have full control regarding which of these communications you want to receive. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
DELETING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to have the information or data that you have provided to us deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website. You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be deleted or prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings.
This Agreement has been executed and delivered in India, and its interpretations, validity and performance shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the COURTS IN BANGALORE.
Users’ access to the Website is at their own risk. This Website is provided by Outsourced Marketing Pvt. Ltd on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, cyber site disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.